Hello and welcome to personal training with Gregg Harvey and Laura Hayes. From our studio situated on the High Street, Berkhamsted, we offer a warm and friendly fitness service to a range of clients who prefer a bespoke, personal training program. If you'd like to know more please get in touch, we'll happily answer any questions you have. Meanwhile please take a little time to read a bit about us.
I could be best described as a ball of energy, enthusiastically interested in all aspects of fitness. Over the past 7 years I've taken this energy and have developed a solid understanding and knowledge of strength training, weight loss and sports conditioning, together with becoming a qualified sports therapist.
Outside of GregHarveyPT I've taken my experience and skillset as an international youth basketball player to take on and manage Berkhamsted Bears, a basketball team who play in a local division. Further to this I've also recently taken up a new sport of fitness body building and competed in Miami Pro, an amature competition for male physics.
B tech - sports science
- Cyq Level 3 Personal Training
- Cyq Level 3 Sports massage
- Cyq Level 3 Nutrition and Weight Management
- FIE Advance stretching
England Basketball (national honours )
First aid qualified 2018
In a sentence I’m passionate about the fitness industry and motivating others to achieve their goal.
Whether it’s working hard in a high energised session - feeling relaxed, strong and stretched in Pilates, running a certain distance, losing weight for a holiday, wedding or a total lifestyle change! I’ve been working in the fitness industry for 15 years starting as a Personal Trainer & then developing into Group Fitness.
I enjoy the variety in my job, working with all ages & fitness abilities, my aim is to ensure you achieve your results in a fun way, without clock watching and leaving my sessions having enjoyed yourself and feeling happy and positive! I’ve always been into fitness and sport as long as I could remember, I'm competitive and committed to doing my best and trying to push myself to the limit. I love to play team sports, competing in running/obstacle races and Triathlons. Sadly I don’t do this as much as I’d like to because I have a three year old son who keeps me busy and on my toes - now I keep fit and strong to keep up with him haha!
- Premier Training and Development – Diploma in Personal Training
(Fitness Training Award, Optimum and Sports Nutrition, Circuits, Body and Sports Massage)
- YMCA - Group Indoor Cycling
- Future Fit – Exercise to Music
- Speedo Hydro-Actif – Aqua Fit Shallow Wave with Mitts
- Future Fit – Mat Based Pilates • YMCA – Cardio Kick
- Fit Pro – Health Related Fitness for Children
- YMCA – Level 3 Functional Training for the Older Adult
- Future Fit – Pilates Progressions Improver level
- Future Fit – Step • Physical Company – BOSU Integrated Balance Training Foundation Course
- Zumba Instructor
- YMCA Assessor Training
- PTTLS Level 4 (Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector)
- The Otago Strength and Balance Exercise Programme Leader Award
- Fitsteps Instructor
- Fight Klub Instructor